Selling on Afritrada
Selling on Afritrada.
Selling on Afritrada. Why? It is fast and free. Learn more about the great and unique advantages we will bring you:
– Thousands of people look everyday on Afritrada for your products.
– Advertising, listing and selling was never so easy.
– Your listing is online in only a few minutes. From mobile, laptop or PC !
– No limits anymore of one selling point, like a shop or store.
– No sale commission.
– Your listings will be seen in and outside Africa.
– Control your own products and promotions anytime you want.
– Multiple pictures to upload for each listing.
– Sit back and relax. Just wait for your first customer contact by email or telephone call.
Selling on Afritrada. How to do it in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Click on the deep blue button in the right top of your screen “Post your ad”.
Choose the Business Directory if you want to list your business or shop. Don’t list your products here. Remember always: The Business Directory is only for business profiles. The MarketPlace is only for products and promotions.
Step 2: Choose if you want to list a company or a product. List in which category your company or products fits. Click OK.
If you don’t know which category, check the list on the homepage first to see which one fits best. If your company or product fits in multiple categories, just list it more times.
Step 3: Fill in the fields of your listing.
Describe as clearly as possible how people can contact you, who you are, what you do or what you sell. Add pictures to your listing if possible. Pictures always increase your sales. Click OK.
Step 4: Review your listing. Click OK.
Your listing is now online !
List as much products or companies if you want. Remember: Afritrada is a free platform ! We advice our members to learn first our Policies and Rules before listing a product or company. This will help you to avoid problems and prevent you for unintentional violations of our guidelines
Keep our database clean and up to date. If you sell a product, remove it from Afritrada: Nothing is more annoying for customers, then spend time and telephone costs for no reason. Second, if you move your company or change your website, telephone number and so on: Update your profile information on our website, so customers can still find you.
Afritrada is never involved or in any part responsible in the selling or buying process and doesn’t demand any sales-commission.
Advertising on Afritrada: Do’s and Dont’s
– Use a good specific title for your ad. This ranks also good in Google. Like “XYZ Best Phone shop Nigeria”. Which includes your (XYZ company) name, what you do and where you are. Keep your title below 65 characters, or below 5 words.
– It is not allowed to use telephone numbers in your advertisement title.
– Advertisers are not allowed to use the same advertisement title or text in other ads.
– It is strictly forbidden to promote Ulliminati, skin whitening creams, penis enlargement or vagina tightening creams or pills.
– The promotion of abortion pills is only allowed from an official clinic and when Afritrada can verify the legality, like a website or chamber of commerce registration.
– Advertisements of voodoo, traditional healers and spell casters, magic wallet or rings are not allowed anymore, since we received too many fraud reports.
– Classified ads where counterfeit money, fake passports or visa are offered will be directly reported to the legal authorities.
– Ads offering drugs or so called research chemicals are strictly forbidden on our website.
Users who violate the last five rules will be banned from our website without further notice.
Posting a classified ad on our website
By posting an classifiedad on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others, that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting your ad on our website, you further agree to the following guidelines:
1. No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
2. No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments are tolerated.
3. No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
4. Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
5. No sales of banned and recalled items are allowed on this website.
Intellectual property guidelines
The following are general guidelines to help sellers on Afritrada create advertisements that don’t infringe the intellectual property rights of others. However, these guidelines aren’t intended to constitute legal advice. Facing an endless range of different products and companies on Afritrada, we can’t be experts in the specific intellectual property concerns regarding each company, product, text or picture and we can’t offer brand-specific advice.
Legality of your advertisement
As a seller, you’re ultimately responsible for the legality of any advertisement on Afritrada and the text or pictures describing that advertisement. If your advertisement violates our policy or is reported to us by an intellectual property rights owner as violating its rights, the advertisement or your membership will be removed from our website.
Create your own advertisement content
It’s the seller’s responsibility to make sure their ads aren’t infringing before listing them on Afritrada. If a seller is not sure whether their text or pictures are authentic, we encourage them to contact the intellectual property rights owner with any questions or permission. Don’t “copy” text or pictures from other listings, websites or other sources without specific permission from the legal owner.
The use of brand names
If a seller advertise with a brand name product, the brand name can be mentioned. Also with pictures the seller took by himself. However, any use of the original manufacturer’s text, pictures or logo is only permitted with approval of the legal owner. Furthermore, a seller can’t advertise with replicas, fakes, counterfeits, or any other illegal copies on Afritrada. Unauthorized copies of music, movies, watches, telephones, software or any other illegal product is not allowed on our website.
Selling on our website. Do it safe.
Safe trading on internet is more easy when you keep certain rules in mind. The majority of the sellers and buyers on the internet has good intentions and is reliable. They sell goods as agreed and paid right on time. Unfortunately, there is just like in the real world a small group of people who will abuse the trust of others. Click here to read our guidelines for buyers and sellers to minimize your risks.
If you need more information, please contact us here