- Street / Area: Bertil Harding Highway, Kololi
- City: Banjul
- Country: Gambia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phonenumber: +220 3311111
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/VineyardGambia/
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars
- Restaurant details: Fast food, Family style, Fine dining, Bar, Buffet, Take away
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Asian cuisine, Others
- Listed: August 11, 2017 1:23 pm
- Expires: 291 days, 18 hours
The Vineyard Restaurant Wine & Dine, on the top floor of Gambia’s Kololi’s Village Complex, has a varied menu which covers an eclectic mix of cuisine from several parts of the world such as the Mediterranean, Asia and West Africa.
The dining tables are well spaced out and the inside is clean, spacious and airy. It is more suited to families with kids than for a romantic couples looking for a nice meal to eat out.
Enjoy antipasti, pastas, Greek salads, well prepared mashed potato, steaks, a choice of fish, lobster, curry, Jollof Rice (Benachin), couscous etc. For drinks they have cocktails, milk shakes. You can choose from nearly a two dozen types of wine to have with your lunch or dinner.
26 total views, 1 today