- Street / Area: 11 Uitenhage Rd, Sydenham, Port Elizabeth
- Zip/Postal Code: 6001
- City: Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27415821349
- Website: https://m.tuv.com/en_1/southafrica/home.html
- Business service details: Copy and print centers, Office and shop supplies, Office and shop electronics, Inventory and Decoration, Hotel and restaurant, Graphic design, Marketing and sales, Translation services, Typing services, Others
- Listed: October 7, 2017 5:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
After 140 years, TÜV Rheinland has made its mark – with over 130 test marks in 65 countries. But change is afoot. With the introduction of a new, globally standardised test mark, which is valid for all of our services, we provide greater safety and transparency, as well as enhanced advertising value.
The new test mark, which is effective immediately, incorporates various safety features which have enormous relevance for both the TÜV Rheinland Group and for our customers. With the combination of an updated design, meaningful keywords and QR codes, it will now be possible to quickly verify the information represented by the TÜV test mark.
Questions like “Is that mark genuine?”, “Are all of the details correct?” or “Was the product/service ever really inspected?” can now be answered in a matter of seconds – an innovation that will help everyone, from our own auditors, to users of our test mark, to consumers, customs and law enforcement authorities. As only one test mark is now valid, it is possible to establish beyond doubt, and at any time, whether the mark is authentic and what it represents.
Our customers can rest assured that wherever our certification mark is shown, we tested the product according to strict criteria, and that there is no chance of product piracy, for instance. For this very reason, our new certification mark is also a clear signal to our customers that they can be sure of having chosen the right inspection authority.
333 total views, 1 today