- Street / Area: Michael Okpara St
- City: Abuja
- Country: Nigeria
- Phonenumber: +234 803 256 7343
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.toprecng.org
- Government & Political parties: Ministries and Departments, Others
- Divisions: Commerce, Communications, Environment
- Listed: October 13, 2017 12:44 pm
- Expires: 88 days, 9 hours
About Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria
TOPREC is the acronym for the Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria, a statutory body established by Decree 3 of 1988 titled Town Planners (Registration, etc.), which has now become an Act of Parliament cited as CAP 431 LFN,1990 and CAP T7 LFN, 2004.
TOPREC was established by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CAP T7, LFN 2004) to regulate and control the practice of the profession of physical planning in all its aspects and ramifications.
To ensure that only thorough-bred professionals are accredited, registered and eligible to practice, and provide the best services in the built environment commensurate with international set standards and human aspirations
A Registered Town Planner will be entitled to add after his/her name the designation ‘Registered Town Planner’ or RTP for short. Please obtain the following at TOPREC Secretariat:
- Register of Town Planners (Those entitled to practice the profession in Nigeria).
- Register of Approved Planning Firms in Nigeria.
- Approved Syllabus for Training Institutions.
262 total views, 1 today