- Street / Area: 24 El Nahda Street, Dokki, Giza, off Dokki street. ( Paralel to Mossadek street).
- City: Giza
- Country: Egypt
- Phonenumber: 3363395
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.thumbelina-eg.com
- Education details: Nursery schools
- Listed: November 1, 2017 6:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Recognizing that every child grows and learns at his own unique pace.
We take a developmental approach to early childhood educations, which addresses the social emotional, physical and cognitive skills of each child.
•Cognitive Development: To develop thinking abilities, including skills of decision-making, judgment, critical thinking, analysis and problem solving.
•Language Development: To develop expressive and receptive language abilities and the ability of express oneself.
•Physical Development: to develop gross and fine motor skills and heightened awareness of one’s physical self, behavior and well being.
•Aesthetic Development: To develop appreciation of art, music and nature.
•Social-Emotional Development: To develop a strong sense of self-esteem and Self-confidence.
398 total views, 1 today