- Street / Area: Sun City Resort 0316
- City: North West Province
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Phonenumber: +27 14 557 4307
- Website: https://www.suninternational.com/palace/
- Hotels and Lodges: Hotel booking sites, Vacation rental sites, Hotel, Resort, Lodge, Guest house, Bed and breakfast, Villa, Others
- Rooms: Single, Double, Family Room, Suite, Business room
- Room facilities: Room service, Air conditioning, Television, Refrigerator, Balcony, Terrace, Others
- Hotel facilities: Airport shuttle, Bar, Beach, Car rental, Currency exchange, Excursions, Conference rooms, Fitness center, Internet cafe, Laundry service, Lounge facilities, Parking, Restaurant, Spa and wellness center, Sport facilities, Swimming pool, Wifi, Others
- Stars: 5 Star
- Listed: October 15, 2017 1:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Palace of the Lost City
A legendary destination designed by dreamers for luxury-seekers. Since inception in 1992, The Palace of the Lost City has enthralled visitors from all over the globe.
Its unique setting in South Africa, on an extinct volcanic site among the Pilanesberg mountains, is matched by the inspired architecture and passionate attention to detail for which The Palace of the Lost City is renowned.
This luxury five-star hotel in Sun City has integrated the natural beauty of its surroundings into its design, taking architectural and interior themes from the legend of a lost African tribe to capture the essence of The Palace.
Think richly-woven colours, faux elephant tusks, sculptured bronze and crystal, and jungle cascades.
The magnificence of the wild landscape is depicted through lions, kudus, birds and beasts of all kinds; these are immortalised in statues, stone carvings, mosaic illustrations, vaulted ceilings, dazzling flame-topped towers and in artist Danie de Jager’s bronze wildlife sculptures.
With fresco ceilings above and ancient tiles below, you are left to stand in awe at the sheer scale and grandeur of the masterpiece that is The Palace of the Lost City.
364 total views, 2 today