- Street / Area: 199 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre
- Zip/Postal Code: 8000
- City: Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27214224084
- Website: https://www.theodyssey.co.za/
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Nightclubs, Others
- Restaurant details: Fast food, Family style, Fine dining, Bar, Beach bar, Barbecue, Brasserie and bistro, Buffet, Cafetaria, Take away, Others
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Dutch cuisine, Greek cuisine, Indian cuisine, Italian cuisine, Lebanese cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Spanish cuisine, Asian cuisine, Others
- Listed: October 3, 2017 7:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Where The Odyssey Began..
The Odyssey began when 2 childhood friends Lorenzo Magni & Nick Shepherd decided to combine their 2 passions for Great Food and Great Music and open a vibey, upmarket spot in the heart of Cape Town.
We’re the first Gastro Pub in the city, and have perfected the balance of quality food and Live Entertainment & Music offering a relaxed yet lively environment to enjoy a local craft beer or glass of wine over a quality meal.
All our food is sourced locally as much as possible and we honour the fact that every ingredient goes through a journey before it reaches your plate and we make it our prerogative to discover that journey. Ensuring every aspect is ethical, sustainable and environmentally conscious.
We love stories and pride ourselves on knowing the journey behind every element of our business
So come share your own stories with us, we look forward to being a small part of your journey.
gas·tro·pub [gas-troh-puhb] noun a bar that serves good food and high-quality alcoholic beverages.
Origin: 1990–95; gastro(nomy) + pub
od·ys·sey [od-uh-see] noun a long series of wanderings or adventures, usually marked by many changes of fortune
198 total views, 1 today