- Street / Area: 130 Kairaba Avenue, Fajara M Section
- City: Banjul
- Country: Gambia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phonenumber: +220 4495069
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/TheButchersShopGambia/
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants
- Restaurant details: Family style, Fine dining, Buffet
- Cuisine type: Others
- Listed: augustus 11, 2017 1:52 pm
- Expires: 355 days, 14 hours
The restaurant is Fajara’s excellent and only delicatessen and fine wine store which also has has an equally impressive restaurant on the decking at the front.
Chic by day and romantic by night, with particularly flamboyant salads and fresh fruit juices. Prices are above average, but offer excellent value for money.
As the name of the restaurant it indeed did start life as a butcher’s shop back in 1993 by Driss Bensouda then later moved onto serving fine gourmet food in their location in what they like to call “Fresh Funky Fajara”.
The Butcher’s Shop stock a large variety of meats such as lamb, beef, fish, charcuterie cold cuts, pork, pastries, dairy products, vegetables, fruit and wine.
10 total views, 2 today