Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation CTA
Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation CTA is a joint international institution of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States and the European Union (EU).
Central to achieving our mission is our valued partnerships with ACP national and regional bodies. We also work with a wide network of ACP-EU public and private sector bodies as well as international organizations around the world.
Our mission, vision and core values are at the heart of our organisation. They inspire our people, underpin our decisions and motivate our actions.
CTAâ€™s mission is to advance food and nutritional security, increase prosperity and support sound natural resource management through information, communication and knowledge management, multi-stakeholder engagement, capacity-building and empowerment of agricultural and rural development organisations and networks in ACP countries.
CTA seeks to be the partner of choice for individuals and organizations aspiring to empower agricultural and rural communities in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific with the knowledge and skills they need to fight hunger and increase prosperity.
Our Core Values
Commitment to Development:
– Committed to sustainable development, increasing prosperity and improving the well being of agricultural and rural populations in ACP countries in a cost-effective and environmentally friendly manner.
– Listening to its partners and respond to their needs.
– Strives for excellence, transparency and accountability in all its projects and to all its stakeholders.
– Committed to serving as an honest broker by bringing together, and facilitating communication among, different stakeholders to achieve sustainable solutions for agriculture and rural development challenges in ACP countries.
– Demonstrate a high level of accountability to its supervisory authorities, partners and beneficiaries.
– Adhere to a high level of professional and ethical integrity in discharging its duties.
Empowering communities and groups:
– Strive to empower the individuals, groups, organizations and networks with whom it works, while respecting the richness and diversity of their voices, by enabling them to build and strengthen their capacities and become self-reliant.
– Promote gender balance and enhance the involvement of youth in its programs and partnership arrangements.
Visit the website of Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation CTA for more information. Click here.
428 total views, 1 today