- Street / Area: Corniche El Nile Street. Front of Sonseta & Steigenberger Hotels & beside passport office, First Floor.
- City: Cairo
- Country: Egypt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phonenumber: +2.01270085503
- Website: https://sunriseluxor.com/
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Nightclubs, Others
- Restaurant details: Fast food, Family style, Fine dining, Bar, Beach bar, Barbecue, Brasserie and bistro, Buffet, Cafetaria, Take away, Others
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Dutch cuisine, Greek cuisine, Indian cuisine, Italian cuisine, Lebanese cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Spanish cuisine, Asian cuisine, Others
- Listed: October 21, 2017 6:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
“SunRise” is a modern Bar & Restaurant, a place where you will find the perfect balance of Oriental and European ambiance.
Our buffet and a la carte menu offer a range of local and international dishes and snacks including the traditional Sunday-Roast.
Enjoy your time with us a little longer and make a choice from our beverage list with alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktails and drinks while watching the English Premier League, an amazing sunset,using our complimentary WIFI.
With our centre stage dance floor “SunRise” is also the perfect place to host a karaoke and oriental parties.
The familiar atmosphere at “SunRise” will make you feel at home and we will be happy and proud to serve you and make a contribution to your perfect day and vacation.
Hope to see you soon!!!
From The Luxor Temple:
To reach “SunRise” from the Luxor Temple, walk to the Corniche (Nile River Street) and turn left.
Walking down the Corniche, you will reach a roundabout in front of the HSBC Bank and Iberotel. Continue walking along the Nile (now Khalid Ebn El Walid Street) until you reach the Lotus Hotel .
“SunRise” is located on the first floor, directly across from the Lotus Hotel & beside passport office. (The Lotus Hotel is located between the more easily visible Sonesta and Steigenberger hotels.)
From The Train Station:
To reach “SunRise” from the Luxor Train Station, turn left outside the train station and walk towards the Nile.
You will reach a roundabout in the street where Train Station Street and Television Street (the main, busy shopping street) intersect. Continue walking straight, passing Television Street, the Tutotel, and art school.
You will reach a roundabout in front of the HSBC Bank and Iberotel. Turn left and begin walking along the Nile (now Khalid Ebn El Walid Street) until you reach The Lotus Hotel.
“SunRise” is located on the first floor, directly across from The Lotus Hotel & beside passport office. (The Lotus Hotel is located between the more easily visible Sonesta and Steigenberger hotels.)
243 total views, 2 today