Sealand Garden shop and Logistics Nigeria
Sealand Garden shop and Logistics is committed to delivering quality goods and services to our customers. We recognize that our customers are the main benefactors of our goods and services and can also serve as our marketing agents. As a result of their importance, we strive to deliver the best customer service we can provide and make things as easy for our customers as we can.
We are into a variety of garden accessories such as plant treatments, plant food and a variety of high quality pots. We aim to assist our customers in beautifying and decorating their residences and places of work. We also sell waste bins that range from indoor waste bins to industrial-sized bins. We are also into souvenir items for weddings, birthday parties, burials and other events. We also rent out ice chests for the aforementioned events amongst others. With our products, we guarantee durable and affordable quality goods that serve the various purposes for which they were acquired.
We are lovers of nature here at Sealand and as a result, we aim to educate people through trainings and exhibitions on the role of nature in our environment and how they can help preserve and maintain our environment. Through this means, we aim to share our love of nature and the environment with the general public and create a more aware Rivers State and Nigeria as a whole.
– In order to ensure the speedy delivery of goods to our customers,
– To purchase and maintain quality vehicles that will enable our mobility.
– Intend to train and equip our staff to deliver high quality customer service to our customer base.
– To increase our marketing reach in order to increase our customer base and reach as many people that are in need of our services.
– Intend to host occasional exhibitions to educate people on how to maintain their crops and flowers, fight off insects and rodents and the importance of nature and the environment around us.
– To be the preferred choice of interior and exterior decorations, landscaping, garden maintenance and flower distribution within the country.
– Aim to deliver high quality customer service to our customer base.
– We aim to educate and impact on the public the role of nature and flowers in our society in order to create a more environmentally friendly Rivers State and Nigeria as a whole.
* 12A Khana Street, D/Line, Port Harcourt.
* Plot 178 NTA Road, Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt.
* Agora Plaza , Woji Road, GRA, Port Harcourt.
* Everyday Emporium3, Opposite Shell RA, Port Harcourt.
Tel: 0816 917 1149, 0817 728 6245, 07052021046, 0818 895 0276, 0808 046 0530
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website of Sealand Garden shop and Logistics Nigeria to see all our garden products. Click here.
129 total views, 1 today