- Street / Area: Alfred Rewane Road
- City: Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Phonenumber: +23414406864
- Website: https://www.regus.com.ng
- Real estate listings: Commercial, Project development, Other real estate listings
- Real estate search: For sale, For rent
- Furnished - Unfurnished: Furnished, Unfurnished
- Listed: October 16, 2017 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mulliner Towers Centre provides Ground, 2nd, 3rd and 7th-floor offices at one of the most prestigious business addresses in the economic and financial capital of Nigeria.
It is situated in the affluent Lagos district of Ikoyi in the NNPC Mulliner Towers Building, which is already home to multinational companies and banks. Ikoyi occupies the eastern part of Lagos Island and is linked to neighbouring Victoria Island by a bridge. In recent years it has become a fashionable residential enclave for the upper classes of Lagos. Government buildings stand among an increasing number of offices, banks and upscale shopping complexes. Lagos is the economic and financial capital of Nigeria so hosts most of the country’s commercial banks and financial institutions – and a range of major corporate HQs. Mulliner Towers Centre has many hotels and restaurants nearby and its business facilities include advanced audio-visual technology. Murtala Muhammed International Airport is just a 30-minute drive away.
In Nigeria’s economic and financial capital, our Mulliner Towers Ikoyi business centre is a strategic and stylish place to work. The tower hosts several multinational companies from telecommunications, banking, and retail. Meanwhile, fast links to the E1 put you twenty minutes from the mainland and just ten minutes from Victoria Island.
This spacious centre spans five floors in a sleek, modern complex, with on-site amenities including dining and coffee shops to save you time. And with Awolowo Road five minutes away by car, you’re moments away from upscale shopping.
- Excellent transport links for a convenient commute
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- A practical location surrounded by Ikoyi’s useful amenities
- Just 30 minutes from Murtala Muhammed International Airport
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
264 total views, 1 today