- City: Antananarivo
- Country: Madagascar
- Phonenumber: +261 20 22 353 54
- Website: http://www.piratenmuseum.ch
- Art and antique: Art, Others
- New or Used: New, Used
- Listed: November 1, 2017 6:13 pm
- Expires: 108 days, 13 hours
Antananarivo. In Madagascar, a museum is now reminiscent of the piratical past of the African country. On the initiative of a Swiss, a pirate museum will soon open in the capital Antananarivo.
The fourth largest island in the world was once a popular hideaway for pirates. The museum presents a retrospective of 300 years of piracy not only in the Indian Ocean, but also in the Caribbean. According to the operators, the museum will be open Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00.
139 total views, 1 today