- Street / Area: Nairobi
- Zip/Postal Code: +254
- City: Nairobi
- Country: Kenya
- Phonenumber: +254724505059
- Email: Njeripaul0@gmail.com
- NGO Africa details: Agriculture, Animals, Children, Development, Disabled people, Education, Finance, Health, Human rights, Labor, Nature, Religion, Science, Sport, Transport, War, Women, Others
- Listed: August 15, 2018 5:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A private international organization (NGO) in partnership with the government has created new vacancies for graduates and undergraduates within Nairobi, and its environments . Our company deals with Worldwide Business Inventions.
We are looking for ambitious and goal- oriented individuals to be part of the new team in our expansion project.
-Must be a holder of either a certificate,diploma, degree or undergraduate degree in any field of study or a continuing student
-Must be 20 years and above
-Must have good communication skills (Basic English and Kiswahili) French
or any other foreign language is an added advantage
-Must be ready to work under little or no supervision
-Must be able to set goals with deadlines.
-Must be coachable
Basic salary: Ksh.50,000 p.m
Allowances and bonuses are available
Successful applicants will start work immediately.FREE training offered.
To apply, send the word “Job” followed by your full name and residential location to the Human Resources Department via WhatsApp or sms +254724505059 for booking purposes.
NB:Application deadline Nairobi 15th September, 2018
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
417 total views, 1 today