- Street / Area: Saka Tinubu Street
- City: Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Phonenumber: +234 803 040 0804
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.nigeriainsurers.org
- Government & Political parties: Ministries and Departments
- Divisions: Industry, Information
- Listed: September 10, 2017 9:57 am
- Expires: 229 days, 14 hours
Established in 1971 as an umbrella organisation for all insurance companies in Nigeria, the NIA promotes and upholds the universally accepted standards of business ethics and professional integrity among its members, using modern technology in maintaining and disseminating information globally.
The goal of the Association is to protect and advance the common interests of Insurers in Nigeria by creating and sustaining a positive image for the Insurance industry and contributing to legislation, and decisions made by the Government and other public Authorities in the best interest of the industry in particular and the national economy in general.
45 total views, 1 today