Nigeria China Business Council
Nigeria China Business Council was established by the organizers of the 1st Nigeria-China Trade and Investment Forum. After a successful hosting of the maiden edition in Abuja, essentially designed to champion, sustain and deepen trade and investment relationship between Nigeria and China. The event was organized by Chinese Business Community in Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Commerce and Industry and China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT).
Our mission is to serve as a bridge connecting people with genuine interest in trade and investment. This is to be achieved through various events (trade and investment missions, expert conferences, match making events). And personal deal brokerage between investors, manufacturers and project developers.
– Consolidate on the achievements of 1st Nigeria-China Trade and Investment Forum.
– Expose Nigerian Entrepreneurs to Chinese investors for possible partnership.
– Opportunity to further explore areas of economic cooperation between Nigeria and China.
– Change our perception and place more emphasis on manufacturing, production and the processing of most raw materials into finished products exportable to China and other West African Countries.
– Encourage Chinese investors to actively participate in the Nigerian economy through project financing.
– Unveil the untapped economic potentials of Nigeria to the Chinese investors for exploitation.
– To key into Chinese Technology and skill acquisition for sustainable economic growth and development.
1. Implements and machineries for agriculture.
2. Large Scale production of rice and cassava.
4. Engineering and construction.
5. Independent power generation.
6. Solar Energy.
7. Oil & Gas.
8. Exploitation of Solid Minerals.
9. Automobile, Motor-cycle, Bicycles, Tricycle manufacturing.
10. Banking & Finance.
11. Rail Transport System.
12. Coal Processing/Bitumen Production
13. Telecommunication equipment and accessories.
14. Electronics:- Refrigerator, Air-conditioners, Television, Home theater
15. Dams and Irrigation
16. Borehole & Drilling equipment
17. Food Processing and Storage.
18. Novel Commercial Motor Park
19. Prepaid Meter System.
20. Waste & Environment Management.
Participants are expected from various sectors of the economy including SMEs, importers 7exporters, business men & women, Government Agencies, State & Local Government e.t.c. Three Governors and their delegations are expected to participate.
The emergence of The committee of Friends and Associates of Chinese Business Community in Nigeria was borne out of the keen observation of emerging world economic trends. It was considered pertinent to make Nigerians aware and conscious of the tremendous economic and technological transformation, taking place in China I order to be positioned in such a way as to benefit from these transformations. China through its reform and open policy has indeed transformed its economy hence current world economic indicators portray China as the largest and perhaps the fastest growing market in the African continent and from available statistics; China is presently positioned as Nigeria’s most valuable trading partner.
Visit the website of Nigeria China Business Council for more information. Click here.
262 total views, 1 today