- Street / Area: King Faisal Avenue
- City: Nouakchott
- Country: Mauritania
- Phonenumber: (222) 45 25 26 02
- Website: https://www.bnm.mr
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Business services, Funding and loans, Investment, Others
- Office in Africa: Mauritania
- Listed: November 14, 2017 12:53 pm
- Expires: 22 days
National Bank Of Mauritania created in 1989 from the merger of the two largest banks of the time (BIMA and SMB), the National Bank of Mauritania (BNM) has a fully private capital which amounts to 6 billion ouguiyas.
Since 1991, his vision is that of a Mauritanian national bank, accessible to all, involved in economic development, with a strong presence in the main cities of the country.
Since then, the BNM has implemented a strategy of developing its portfolio with corporate clients to extend to professionals and individuals.
In a few years, it has become a major player in the Mauritanian banking landscape with an activity focused on proximity both geographically and commercially.
479 total views, 1 today