- Street / Area: King Faisal Avenue
- City: Nouakchott
- Country: Mauritania
- Phonenumber: (222) 45 25 26 02
- Website: https://www.bnm.mr
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Business services, Funding and loans, Investment, Others
- Office in Africa: Mauritania
- Listed: November 14, 2017 12:53 pm
- Expires: 113 days, 19 hours
National Bank Of Mauritania created in 1989 from the merger of the two largest banks of the time (BIMA and SMB), the National Bank of Mauritania (BNM) has a fully private capital which amounts to 6 billion ouguiyas.
Since 1991, his vision is that of a Mauritanian national bank, accessible to all, involved in economic development, with a strong presence in the main cities of the country.
Since then, the BNM has implemented a strategy of developing its portfolio with corporate clients to extend to professionals and individuals.
In a few years, it has become a major player in the Mauritanian banking landscape with an activity focused on proximity both geographically and commercially.
233 total views, 1 today