<hr2>Ministry of Health</hr3>
Make healthy and capable citizens
Provide a well integrated, fast, and satisfactory health service with an administration, control and support system.<br>
- Reducing maternal mortality during pregnancy and childbirth
- Reduce child mortality
- Halt the spread of HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other diseases.
<hr3>Power of the Ministry and duties of the Ministry</hr3>
- Promote health services;
- Referral hospitals, and the establishment and study of research institutions.
- Respect for health care services only if they do not have other authorized bodies.
- Provide the certification of eligibility of public health service providers at various levels and provide proof of their eligibility.
- Organize research studies on traditional medicines and organize research and study institutions.
- Developing convenient ways to slow down and stop transmission of infectious diseases.
- Take an important step away from the people who are ill to keep the community healthy.
- Studies of food content of various foods.
170 total views, 1 today