- Street / Area: 30 Mynhardt St, Gants Plaza,
- Zip/Postal Code: 7140
- City: Strand
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27218549600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.miglio.com/
- Fashion choice: Fashion sales, Designers, Tailors, Textile sales, Models and mannequins, Model agency, Others
- Fashion shop details: African wear, Casual wear, Business wear, Beach wear, Club wear, Shoes, Bags, Jewelry, Lingerie and underwear, Cosmetics and perfume, Wigs, Fashion accessories, Others
- Jewelery & bags details: Bags and Suitcases, Watches, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Rings, Sun glasses, Others
- Men or Women: Men, Women
- New or Used: New
- Listed: November 9, 2017 11:13 am
- Expires: 260 days, 8 hours
Miglio Designer Jewellery
Miglio Designer Jewellery is best known for it’s versatility and interchangeable qualities. Necklaces can be worn long or short and enhanced with signature clip-on pendants. Bracelets can be linked and layered, or extended to create neckpieces. Earrings can be personalised with designer charms. Rings can stacked or worn alone for everyday simplicity.
We’ve made it playful…
Jenny and Mike Miller, from Cape Town, South Africa, began making jewellery in the 1980s. Their bold designs and quality product caught the attention of high end retail stores, and soon their passion became a thriving business.
In the 1990s, in a market saturated with mass produced items, there was a need for an ethically made, vibrant and fashion-forward jewellery brand. Miglio was born.
All Miglio jewellery is manufactured in our Somerset West factory, situated in Cape Town, South Africa.
The factory in operates in a bright, friendly and comfortable space. Skilled local craftspeople are employed, who share Jenny’s passion for multi-functional imaginative jewellery. The company inspires enormous loyalty, with many family members of long term employees joining the business. The brands expansion into international markets has directly contributed to the growth of the factory, in turn, providing further job opportunities in the community.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Each piece of Miglio jewellery is the result of patient attention to detail and craftsmanship.
Miglio jewellery is crafted from eco-friendly, recycled brass and pewter, which is then dipped in solid silver or rose gold. A method of burnishing and hand-buffing gives Miglio jewellery it’s unique patina.
All Miglio jewellery is guaranteed to be lead and nickel free.
CRYSTALS FROM SWAROVSKI®
Miglio use only genuine Swarovski® branded crystals. The name Swarovski® embodies innovation and excellence and these crystals have an irresistible magnetism. They can be recognised by the ‘Crystals from Swarovski®’ seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski® crystals.
33 total views, 1 today