- Street / Area: Black River Road
- City: Bambous
- Country: Mauritius
- Phonenumber: +230 401 6101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.medine.com
- Garden & Pool details: Garden decoration, Flowers and Fertilizers, Garden services, Others
- Listed: September 21, 2017 5:11 pm
- Expires: 63 days, 4 hours
Born in 1911 as a sugar estate, Medine Limited transitioned into a four-clustered company, modernising its agricultural activities and diversifying into Property development, Leisure and Education.
In 2005, the profoundly changing economic context, namely with the slashing of EU sugar prices, led to a rethinking of Medine’s strategy and operations. This resulted in the publication of the Medine Masterplan 2005-2025 for the sustainable and integrated development of its unique land bank of 3,000 hectares on the west coast of Mauritius.
Capitalising on the prime geographic location of its land assets, Medine as placed property development at the heart of its vision for a sustainable Mauritius.
Medine Limited is listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius with a market capitalisation of MUR 10 billion (Euro 244 million) and stands among the top 75 Mauritian companies and as the most important economic actor of the western region of the island.
102 total views, 1 today