- Street / Area: 1089 Corniche El Nil Garden City,
- Zip/Postal Code: 11519
- City: Cairo
- Country: Egypt
- Phonenumber: +20 (2) 2791-6800 Front Desk +20 (2) 2791-7000
- Website: https://secure.fourseasons.com/
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Nightclubs, Others
- Restaurant details: Fast food, Family style, Fine dining, Bar, Beach bar, Barbecue, Brasserie and bistro, Buffet, Cafetaria, Take away, Others
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Dutch cuisine, Greek cuisine, Indian cuisine, Italian cuisine, Lebanese cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Spanish cuisine, Asian cuisine, Others
- Listed: October 21, 2017 5:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
At Four Seasons we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves.
Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Much admired, and not easily replicated, the Four Seasons culture is firmly grounded in our people – in who we are, what we believe and how we behave. Our goals, beliefs and principles are described in the Four Seasons corporate mission statement.
Four Seasons History
Beginning with the launch of the company in 1960, this timeline illustrates milestones in the story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Four Seasons senior executives have more combined experience than any other team in our industry. Their stories speak for themselves.
Guided by our shared values, Four Seasons has identified high-priority areas where we believe we can make a difference. This clear vision allows us to work together most effectively, as individuals, as a company and as a partner.
COMMITMENT TO AN ETHICAL CULTURE
Four Seasons is committed to conducting business in a manner that complies with applicable laws and is – and is perceived to be – consistent with the highest ethical standards, including standards intended to prevent bribery and corruption. Four Seasons is committed to understanding the risks that may compromise these standards and using all reasonable efforts to ensure that those who provide services to and for Four Seasons – including employees, contractors and agents – are aware of and share our commitment to an ethical and anti-bribery culture.
401 total views, 1 today