- Street / Area: Address: 39 Dulverton Rd, Rondebosch, 7700, South Africa
- City: Cape Town
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27 021 685 1113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.keurboomnurseryschool.co.za/
- Education details: Nursery schools, Private schools, School supplies and equipment, Others
- Listed: November 6, 2017 3:14 pm
- Expires: 168 days, 12 hours
Keurboom Nursery School
Keurboom Nursery School opened in 1992 with 17 children in one classroom and one teacher – Janine McBeth. Today it is situated in a lovely old home in Rondebosch off Milner Road with beautiful welcoming gardens and a huge play area. Today Janine is head of the school and together with enthusiastic and energetic teachers and assistants they make a great team who always have the children’s best interest at heart.
Keurboom Nursery School prides itself in being a happy family school with caring staff. Both the learners and the staff come from diverse cultures and the learners quickly learn to understand and respect each other.
The school serves the community well taking children from age 2 till the end of Grade R. The primary schools to which the children move speak highly of the children’s readiness for Grade 1 as well as their confidence and good manners.
The school is open from 7.15am to 5.30pm and only closes for four weeks over the December / January holidays. We are recognised by the Western Cape Education Department and follow the CAPS curriculum from age 4 and up.
48 total views, 1 today