- Street / Area: 15 Mwanzi Road opp West Gate
- City: Nairobi
- Country: Kenya
- Phonenumber: +254 (0) 722201368 or +254 (0) 734646004/5
- Website: https://www.kam.co.ke/
- Organizations details: Industry and manufacturers
- Listed: July 15, 2016 7:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kenya Association of Manufacturers KAM.
Kenya Association of Manufacturers KAM: We are the representative organization for manufacturing value-add industries in Kenya.
Established in 1959 as a private sector body, KAM has evolved into a dynamic, vibrant, credible and respected business association. It unites industrialists and offers a common voice for businesses.
KAM provides an essential link for co-operation, dialogue and understanding with the Government by representing the views and concerns of its members to the relevant authorities.
In pursuit of its core mandate of policy advocacy, KAM promotes trade and investment, and upholds standards. It also encourages the formulation, enactment and administration of sound policies that facilitate a competitive business environment and reduce the cost of doing business.
In 2009, KAM unveiled a new corporate image as it observed 50 years since its establishment.
To be a World-Class business membership organiation effectively delivering services to its members wherever they operate.
To promote competitive local manufacturing in a liberalized market.
To transform KAM into a sustainable member-focused association delivering relevant, quality, timely and effective services to its members.
KAM has four core values which are the key drivers of its corporate culture. These are Innovation, Effectiveness, Responsiveness and Resilience.
To create wealth at both corporate and individual levels by advocating for a competitive environment for businesses to operate, thereby creating better industries, growing the economy, creating jobs and hence resulting in better standards of living for Kenyans.
– Provide proactive, evidence based and result focused policy advocacy services for members.
– To provide quality demand driven and profitable services to the business community.
– Ensure that KAM is the most preferred Business Membership Organization (BMO) for manufacturing value add industries.
– To ensure KAM is financially sustainable and motivates professional and committed staff members. And adheres to the highest standards or corporate governance.
– To deliver timely and effective communication.
15 Mwanzi Road opp West Gate
P.O Box 30225 – 00100
Tel: +254 (0) 722201368, +254 (0) 734646004/5
Tel: +254 (020) 232481
Visit the website of Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) for more information. Click here.
544 total views, 1 today