- Street / Area: Street No. 2 – Fourth District Area No. 1 Fifth Settelment
- City: New Cairo, Cairo
- Country: Egypt
- Phonenumber: 002 2 616 3030 – 0100 000 0035
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://juniorsacademy.com
- Education details: Nursery schools
- Listed: October 30, 2017 4:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
About usJuniors Academy is considered one of the largest professional Academies for kids in Egypt and the Middle East
Our priority is your precious children, We provide special care and education to your children.
Juniors Academy is proud to provide the highest standards of early childhood education in Egypt.
Our international curriculum and programs ensures quality education and care for your child’s pre-school years from birth to school age.
The Pre school years are known as the Golden Age of motor development .It is during these years (1 to 5 years of age the building blocks for children’s future academically & psychologically.Our aim is to raise children who are stable and advanced in every aspect of life .We work on four main aspects (Skills development,Education& Language development,Discipline & positive behavior development )
Build children’s independency, social interaction and prepare them academically for the next important steps in their lives. We promise to follow your child’s interest and to try at all times to meet their social, emotional and academic needs.
In Junior’s Academy we aim to provide safe and enjoyable learning environment for our children where they can:
- Enjoy exploring and learning through realia (real materials).
- Enjoy team work, be able to establish friendships and develop interpersonal skills.
- Explore their creativity and enjoy interesting activities.
- Gain self-confidence and develop self-esteem.
Having a safe, loving and fun learning environment for our students
We believe that early childhood years are the building blocks of one’s life. Having a safe, loving and fun learning environment for our students is our mission.
We provide our children with huge outdoors and indoors playing areas to promote their motor skills and also Montessori sessions to develop their fine motor-skills and creativity.
We are a franchise of IPC (international preschool curriculum) which is designed to raise educational standards and best teaching practices around the world and aims to promote language skills, confidence and social interaction of our young learns and prepares them to have a smooth transition to school life.
405 total views, 1 today