- City: Brufut
- Country: Gambia
- Phonenumber: 00220 2253094
- Email: email@example.com
- Employer or job seeker:: Employer looking for
- Job details: Sales and Marketing
- Listed: October 21, 2016 9:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Africa Agent advertising sales
Job Africa Agent advertising sales for Afritrada: The fastest growing advertisement website of Africa. Our mission is to digitize all economic activities in each African country on one fast, safe and up to date website. Our first project of 3 years is to perform as a free-to-use accelerator for all African companies and people. On our internet platform it is possible to sell, search, buy and promote anything you want. Afritrada will be launched this year in more than 50 African countries.
The worldwide access of the website makes it also very attractive for import and export activities. Which will be stimulated with 89 marketing campaigns. It is the hope of the Dutch founders that this initiative can be a successful tool for all its visitors. And most of all, that it can create an essential contribution to the people and economy of Africa.
Therefore we are looking for a motivated and experienced sales agent in Gambia committed to our cause. You work with a basic salary and with commission and very attractive performance bonuses. Your mission is to visit companies, to show and explain the many benefits of Afritrada, and to get the company on our site.
1. People who want to reflect on this vacancy need to have the following skills:
– In possession of a laptop or tablet with internet connection.
– Experienced and well trained sales person
– Experienced commercial text writer
– Commercial attitude.
– Good knowledge of the English language in conversation and writing
(or good knowledge of the French language if you are a data miner for French speaking countries)
You are free to work from any location or country you want. Your work can be combined with other jobs to make extra income.
For more information contact our sales manager at 00220 2253094 or send your application and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your earliest reflection on this vacancy is highly appreciated. The vacancy will be closed at 1 April 2017.
490 total views, 1 today