- Street / Area: 100 Shortmarket St, Capr Town, City Centre
- Zip/Postal Code: 8000
- City: Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phonenumber: +27214246373
- Website: https://www.hqrestaurant.co.za/
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Nightclubs, Others
- Restaurant details: Fast food, Family style, Fine dining, Bar, Beach bar, Barbecue, Brasserie and bistro, Buffet, Cafetaria, Take away, Others
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Dutch cuisine, Greek cuisine, Indian cuisine, Italian cuisine, Lebanese cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Spanish cuisine, Asian cuisine, Others
- Listed: October 3, 2017 7:37 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 20 hours
Certain gentleman of other days. Who made of drinking one of the pleasures of life – not one of its evils; who, whatever they drank, proved able to carry it, keep their heads, and remain gentleman.
– The Old Waldorf Astroria Bar Book, 1935
Headquarters (HQ) Parisian-inspired steakhouse / bar / lounge set in the historic Heritage Square in Cape Town. Our Parisian-inspired steakhouse-cum-bar is situated conveniently in the midst of the urban sprawl, so you won’t need to go far to find a classy cocktail, craft beer or top local wine to help you ease into the weekend. Housed in national monument, Heritage Square, HQ is effortlessly sophisticated; the main restaurant with its red leather seating, mirrored walls, and balloon lampshades casting a golden glow; to the moody bar and lounge area with contemporary furnishings and glamorous fittings.
HQ is a breath of fresh air in a dining world populated by overextended menus. The straightforward menu includes, a classic salad starter, to be followed by sirloin steak and thin-cut fries with HQ’s signature Cafe De Paris butter. A retreat for the urban sophisticate, regular nights play host to top live acts and musicians as well as swing and house music played by the city’s finest DJs and bands, in an elegant yet cool setting.
120 total views, 1 today