- Street / Area: Horizon Plantations PLC Headquarters: Stadium Area, Nani Building, 15th Floor
- City: Addis ababa
- Country: Ethiopia
- Phonenumber: Line 1 +251 115 549 784 Line 1 +251 118 962 396 Line 2 +251 115 549 791
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://horizonplantations.com
- Agriculture details: Agriculture farming, Agriculture equipment, Agricultural machines, Agriculture chemicals, Agricultural exports, Agriculture products, Fertilizer, Others
- Agriculture products specified: Beans, Cereals, Flax, Fruits, Nuts, Rice, Seeds, Tea, Vegetables, Others
- Listed: October 14, 2017 10:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORIZON PLANTATIONS PLC
Know HORIZON and you already know agriculture at its best in Ethiopia, as it indeed represents the new face of large-scale agricultural and agro-processing ventures in Ethiopia and Africa. The Company goes way beyond agriculture proper!, with lines of businesses ranging from modern state-of-the art production of coffee, spices, fruits, vegetables, pulses (haricot bean and soybean), maize and organic honey, we are also at the forefront in the production and supply of processed fruits and vegetables. HORIZON Plantations PLC is also the exclusive owner of the biggest tyre-producing factory in the Eastern part of Africa. As leaders, and in some cases sole players, in the various fields we are engaged in, we are certainly proud of all the best produces we offer to the world in a sustainable and traceable manner.
HORIZON Plantations Plc. is a specialized arm of the MIDROC conglomerate that was established in December 2009. At its initial stage, along with development of green projects, HORIZON Plantations PLC had involved in acquisition of formerly state owned enterprises through privatization, either as a joint venture with the government or in the form of full ownership. It was this combined strategy employed by the Company that positioned our young investment group as a leader in the sub-sector after only five years of its establishment. Over the last five years, HORIZON has grown from a single Company into a group of six enterprises (four plantations and two agro-processing industries) located across the width and breadth of Ethiopia.
The six formerly state owned firms that are currently owned by HORIZON are Bebeka Coffee Estate, Limmu Coffee Farm, Gojeb Agricultural Development, Coffee Processing and Warehouse Enterprise (CPWE), Upper Awash Agro-Industry Enterprise, and last but not least Horizon Addis Tyre Share Company.
Our coffee Plantations, Bebeka Coffee Estate (10,030 hectares) and Limmu Coffee Farm (12,116 hectare) make HORIZON the largest coffee plantation in the world with over 22,000 hectares of land area. In addition, between our two coffee plantations we own more than 50% of Ethiopia’s modern coffee plantation making HORIZON the largest source of traceable and certified coffees out of Ethiopia.
our website for more information.
401 total views, 1 today