- Street / Area: 27 Main St, Durbanville
- Zip/Postal Code: 7550
- City: Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27219751503
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.haltsecurity.co.za/
- Security details: Alarm and CCTV products, Body guards, Cash in transits, Detectives, Life guards, Protection products, Security dogs, Security guards, Security products, Security consultancy, Security training, Surveillance, Special products, Safes and lockers, Others
- Listed: October 13, 2017 1:03 pm
- Expires: 360 days, 13 hours
Halt Security was founded in 2001 by Frans Kotze, who, prior to this, had spent a total of 27 years in the security industry. From our base in Durbanville, Halt Security has become one of the leading service providers in the security industry. This has been achieved through hard work, perseverance and consistently keeping one thing in mind: The safety and needs of our client.
We have been keeping families safe and secure within the area for over 15 years. We offer our clients the convenience of a complete security solution under one roof, including state-of-the-art security equipment and a range of security services to suit your unique requirements.
WHY CHOOSE HALT SECURITY?
Halt Security is a family-based business operated by trained professionals with years of experience within the industry.
There is no fixed agreement and you have 30 days to cancel your month-to-month contract with us.
Halt Security is a SAIDSA approved Armed Response service provider and an accredited member of PSIRA.
All Armed Response officers are licensed, accredited and checked through PSIRA.
We focus on Durbanville and its surrounds and have dedicated armed response vehicles in various areas to ensure rapid response times.
All clients are entitled to call in and request that an armed response officer escorts you into your home to make sure that it is safe.
We offer free radio installations on any link-ups with us.
Once you have linked up with us our armed response officer will come to meet and greet you.
Each of our dedicated vehicles has a cellphone that you can directly contact to report any suspicious behaviour or if you need to be escorted.
We do fire patrols in dedicated areas to accelerate our response times.
5 total views, 1 today