- City: Djibouti
- Country: Djibouti
- Phonenumber: +255 784 107 600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.eximbank.co.tz
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Business services, Funding and loans, Insurance, Investment, Others
- Office in Africa: Comoros, Djibouti, Tanzania
- Listed: September 12, 2017 2:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Exim Bank (Tanzania) Ltd, one of the locally established Bank in Tanzania since Aug’ 97, continues to remain in the forefront of providing quality banking services in the Country. Within a short span of 18 years of its existence, the Bank has built strong brand equity through its geographical reach, innovative products, relationship management and ability to provide a faster turnaround in services; and in the process building a loyal customer base.
The bank ranks fifth in the country in terms of total assets as on 31st Dec, 2014. It is the first bank in Tanzania to have established banking footprint overseas – Union of Comoros (2007) &Republic of Djibouti (2011).
The Bank recently opened up its 2nd mini branch model in Zanzibar after the one opened at Kariakoo, Dar es Salaam area at the Ushirika Building; making the total B&M prints to 29, within Tanzania and 36 in all territories.
Our vision is to be the most preferred local bank of choice in Tanzania. We are committed to achieve our vision by providing best innovative banking services at par with international standards in Tanzania.
228 total views, 1 today