- Street / Area: 7, Lightfoot Boston Street
- City: freetown
- Country: Sierra Leone
- Phonenumber: (232) 22 230348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ecobank.com
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Business services, Funding and loans, Forex, Investment, Money transports
- Office in Africa: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic republic of The Congo, Republic of The Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Office in Europe: France, United Kingdom
- Office in Asia: China, United Arab Emirates
- Listed: September 12, 2017 3:29 am
- Expires: 199 days, 13 hours
Ecobank (“The Bank”) is owned 100% by Ecobank Transnational Incorporated. Ecobank Transnational manages and provides technical assistance to the subsidiary.
The Bank commenced business in November 2006. It provides a wide range of financial services to several thousand customers through its head office and branches in Freetown, Cline Town, Kenema, IPAM, FBC, LEOCEM as well as two cash point in Head Office and SAFCON Lumley.
The Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Sierra Leone (BSL) and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Sierra Leone.
The Bank’s share capital is currently SLL 16 billion while the networth is SLL 12.6 billion. As per BSL requirement, all commercial banks in Sierra Leone should have a minimum of SLL 15 billion unimpaired capital by the close of December 2008 and SLL 18 billion by 2009.
Currently ESL is number 5 in the industry. Over the last 19 months period, ESL has moved from 8 to 5 position. The target is to be number 4 before the end of 2008.
41 total views, 1 today