- Street / Area: Addis - Ababa Cres
- City: Abuja
- Country: Nigeria
- Phonenumber: +234 814 509 0579
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.coren.gov.ng
- Government & Political parties: Ministries and Departments, Others
- Divisions: Science and technology
- Listed: October 13, 2017 1:48 pm
- Expires: 328 days, 18 hours
ABOUT OF COREN
The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, COREN, was established by decree 55 of 1970 and amended by Decree 27 of 1992, now the “Engineers (Registration, etc) Act, CAP E11 of 2004” Law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Act establishes COREN as a statutory body of the Federal Government empowered to regulate the Practice of Engineering in all aspects and ramifications in Nigeria.
MANDATE OF COREN
The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, COREN, is a body set-up by the Decrees 55/70 and 27/92 (now Acts 110). The Decrees empowered the Council to regulate and control the training and practice of engineering in Nigeria and to ensure and enforce the registration of all engineering personnel (i.e. Engineers, Engineering Technologists, Engineering Technicians, and Engineering Craftsmen) and consulting firms wishing to practice or engage in the practice of engineering.
26 total views, 2 today