- Street / Area: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- City: Addis Ababa
- Country: Ethiopia
- Phonenumber: +251-11- 122 87 55/ +251-11-122 90 34 /+ 251- 115- 51 50 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.combanketh.et
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Funding and loans, Forex, Investment, Money transports, Others
- Office in Africa: Ethiopia
- Listed: September 11, 2017 11:25 am
- Expires: 292 days, 9 hours
- The history of the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) dates back to the establishment of the State Bank of Ethiopia in 1942.
- CBE was legally established as a share company in 1963.
- In 1974, CBE merged with the privately owned Addis Ababa Bank. Since then, it has been playing signiﬁcant roles in the development of the country.
- Pioneer to introduce modern banking to the country.
- It has more than 1160 branches stretched across the country.
- The leading African bank with assets of 384.6 billion Birr as on June 30th 2016.
- Plays a catalytic role in the economic progress & development of the country.
- The first bank in Ethiopia to introduce ATM service for local users.
- Currently CBE has more than 13.3 million account holders and the number of Mobile and Internet Banking users also reached more than 1,352,000 as of September 30th 2016 (68% active users). Active ATM card holders reached more than 3 million (61% active users).
- It has strong correspondent relationship with more than 50 renowned foreign banks like Commerz Bank A.G., Royal Bank of Canada, City Bank, HSBC Bank,…
- CBE has a SWIFT bilateral arrangement with more than 700 others banks across the world.
- CBE combines a wide capital base with more than 30,000 talented and committed employees.
- Pioneer to introduce Western Union Money Transfer Services in Ethiopia early 1990s and currently working with other 20 money transfer agents like Money Gram, Atlantic International (Bole), Xpress Money,…
- CBE has opened four branches in South Sudan and has been in the business since June 2009.
- CBE has reliable and long-standing relationships with many internationally acclaimed banks throughout the world
39 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 17159b67250595e0