- Street / Area: 27 Kairaba Avenue
- City: Serrekunda
- Country: Gambia
- Phonenumber: +220 6 601 601
- Website: http://www.comium.gm
- Telecommunication details: Internet, Telecom
- Listed: July 5, 2016 5:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In a world where the business environment is changing at a quicker pace, few are the companies that know how to build on a record of sucess in all of itsÂ future endeavours, without losing sight of the values that made the company strong. We, at Comium, have a large experience in the field of telecom services which serves our daily work as we face new challenges, driven byÂ our professional management team leading from the front with our mission and vision in hand.
Flexibility and availability are the key words that define our products whether for postpaid or prepaid services. In all cases, Comium subscriber benefits from preferential rates that make him a distinguished user. In addition, Comium takes pride at being one of the best world operators in telecom and mobile services, providing state-of-the-art tools and means to those who are looking for the best service at the most reasonable cost.
In order to provide its customers with the best services, Comium opened many shops in Banjul. Our headquarter located atÂ 27 Kairaba, Avenue Pipeline, KSMD is open 7 days a week all year round; you can find all our products and take advantage of our great customer service with well-trained representatives who can help you find the best solution to your needs.
- Head Quarter:
- From 8:00 AM till 10:00 PM – Monday to Friday
From 8:00 AM till 10:00 PM – Weekends
Located at 27 Kairaba Avenue. Pipeline, KSMD ,Banjul
Tel: +220 6 601 601
- 111 Hotline:
- Should you require any information, claims or modifications, our Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to assist you at the times stated above.
Our other shops inÂ Banjul will also welcome your visitÂ at the following addresses:
- BanjulÂ : 72 Daniel Goddard Street, Gamstar House, Banjul
Tel: +220 6 600665
- Brikama : Nema, Brikama Police Station
Tel: +220 6 600672
- Latrikunda Sabiji : Cow Junction, Foday Kabba Highway
Tel: +220 6 600669
- Airport Main Hall : Banjul International Airport, Yundum
Tel: +220 6 600612
262 total views, 1 today