- Street / Area: 150 Adebowale House
- City: Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Email: email@example.com
- Phonenumber: +234 (0)802 5633323
- Website: http://www.cometonigeria.com
- Media choice: News websites, Magazines, Advertisement
- Media by interest: Fashion and lifestyle, Entertainment and fun, Music and video, Travel and tourism
- Listed: maart 7, 2017 6:57 pm
- Expires: 287 days, 9 hours
Come To Nigeria Media Channel
Come To Nigeria – â€œItâ€™s all about letting the world know and see what they are missingâ€
The concept behind COMETONIGERIA.COM came up in order to let the whole world rediscover the abundant wealth of opportunities Nigeria has to offer. And to encourage tourism and its potential role as a major instrument for social economic development. We believe that by doing this, we will be able to open windows of opportunity not only for the locals. But also for the tourists for interaction and cultural exchange.
Nigeria as a country is the most populous country in Africa and the eighth most populous country in the world with a population of over 140 million. Tourism is relatively a budding enterprise in Nigeria but owing to Nigeriaâ€™s potentials. It has undergone a gradual but progressive evolution in the past three decades.
Nigeria is a country greatly endowed. It is blessed with warm, sundry climate, over 800 kilometers of fascinating beaches. And evergreen vegetation in the South, while in the North, alluring landforms overshadows savannah grasslands. Added to these are the interesting natural features in form of water falls, springs, hills, some mountainous areas with temperate like climate and a range of special and common species of tropical wildlife.
These, coupled with wide market opportunities, diverse socio cultural heritage that gives the nation its uniqueness. And also the hospitality of the about 120 million people earn Nigeria the sobriquet, GIANT OF AFRICA. It is almost impossible to deny Nigeria its prime of place among the richly endowed potential tourist destinations in the world.
For these and other common reasons, we decided to create an avenue through which tourism in Nigeria would be properly and extensively rebranded, thereby open up the gate for tourists to come in.
We are not an affiliate of any government ministry or private body but we wish to work with everybody to promote Nigeriaâ€™s natural, artificial and cultural attractions readily available all over the country.
Our roles at COMETONIGERIA.COM are:
1. To promote and market Nigeria to leisure and business visitors.
2. To advocate quality improvements to tourism infrastructure and services.
3. To maximize the benefits of tourism for the improvement of the country
4. To work closely with a number of key partners to achieve our aims and objectives.
Nonetheless feel free to contribute to the development of the site and send us your comments and suggestions including personal reviews and pictures of your trips to Nigeria.
Visit the website of Come to Nigeria. Click here.
53 total views, 1 today