- City: Alexandria
- Country: Egypt
- Website: https://www.carrefour.com.eg
- Food beverage details: Supermarkets
- Listed: November 14, 2017 3:48 pm
- Expires: 89 days, 18 hours
Recognized as one of the most active shopping concept throughout the region, the Group introduced the hypermarket model to the MENA in 1995.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets, a joint venture company with the world’s second largest retailer Carrefour.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail Carrefour introduced its first hypermarket in Egypt at the end of 2002 with the opening of Maadi City Center store
to become one of the MENA most dynamic hypermarket of the region.
In regards to the expansion of Carrefour across the region currently Majid Al Futtaim Retail operates 60 hypermarkets and 66 supermarkets
under the Carrefour name in the MENA, North Africa and Central Asia & expecting to open a lot of new stores in the coming years.
Carrefour is currently functioning with more than 15,000 Employees from more than 50 different nationalities in 13 countries.
Why shopping at Carrefour?
- One stop Shopping: fish, bakery, delicatessen, fresh meat, clothing, hardware, and even electronics.
- Value for Money: Best quality of products for the lowest price.
- Variety of Goods sold over 55,000 different products.
- Pleasant shopping experience.
- Free parking space
To be the benchmark in modern retailing in each of our markets by delivering:
| To our customers
The best price and the best merchandise, in a pleasant shopping experience in every store and every country. To our employees
The possibility of growth and fulfillment in a trusting environment, providing challenging jobs and motivational compensation.
To our shareholders
To our suppliers
To local and national communities
110 total views, 2 today