- Street / Area: Intersection of the Ring Road with Zaker Hussien, next to the Police Academy
- City: Cairo
- Country: Egypt
- Phonenumber: Phone: 02-23899114-115 Fax: 02-23899040 Mobile: +2 010 22257300
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.cambridgeegypt.net/
- Education details: Primary schools
- Listed: November 3, 2017 12:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CES is a private educational institution that has been in successful operation since 2000.
The school is licensed by the Egyptian Ministry of Education. The American Diploma was introduced in 2005 and following this the IGCSE was introduced in 2007. CES offers quality education to more than 1200 students across the 3 schools. The student body is formed from over 5 nationalities which makes it distinct in nature. The school offers education in 3 different systems; National/Language, British, and American.
1. Provide balanced education to students
2. Foster a safe and open environment inductive to students’ growth
3. Involve stakeholders in students learning process
4. Promote respect and freedom of speech
5. Create a successful curriculum and instructional practices to accommodate differences in learning style and provide understanding of diversity
6. All students are equal
7. All stakeholders share the responsibility for advancing the school’s vision and mission
8. Provide all students with a caring environment where discipline is firm and consistent.
9. Emphasize the importance of partnership between the home and school as a vital mean of successful learning.
10. Encourage students to be active motivated learners who continue to make sense of their work and world.
The school offers education in the National Division, American and British curriculum. Cambridge Egypt School values education and aims at creating a community of empowered students in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. At CES, the main objective is to inspire and challenge students to learn, grow and accomplish academic and social goals Additionally, the main focus of CES is to provide the opportunity for a comprehensive education for all students which focuses on cognitive, emotional, physical and social development. The school environment nurtures self-confidence, independence, cooperation, and the physical well-being of all students. CES Schools encourage students to develop a sense of values and responsibilities which enables them to be contributing members of their community and of the multicultural, global society. In partnership with the family, the school guide students toward becoming lifelong learners with a positive outlook on the world.
383 total views, 1 today