- Street / Area: 23 Independence Avenue
- City: Accra
- Country: Ghana
- Phonenumber: +233 302680062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://calbank.net/
- Financial service details: Banking, E-banking, Business services, Insurance, Investment, Others
- Office in Africa: Ghana
- Listed: September 3, 2017 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
As a bank with a social conscience the Board and staff of CalBank are fully committed to the highest level of corporate governance and social responsibility throughout every aspect of our business towards those stakeholders affected by our business activities. This is because we believe in being involved in developing the community within which we operate.
As a bank, we recognize that social giving is not enough. Rather, for Corporate Social Responsibility to be truly effective and make an ongoing and meaningful impact in the lives of our communities, environment and stakeholders, it needs to be well-managed and underpinned by the driving principle of sustainability. In so doing, we adopt an integrated sustainability approach that encompasses all our stakeholders. These are translated into specific community initiatives to which we focus as a bank in assisting.
What we believe
Our Core Objectives
Our objective is to invest in community development activities that contribute to the overall well-being of the society. Under listed are the Bank’s core objectives:
- To improve the level of education of the underprivileged in society and to contribute to the overall development of education in Ghana
- To make a positive contribution to the underprivileged by supporting a wide range of health initiatives
- To develop and promote the known and lesser known sports as a means of fostering social integration
- To promote arts and culture in Ghana
- To address important societal needs
As a bank, our four (4) thematic areas of community involvement is on education with a special priority for the underprivileged (orphanages), healthcare, national arts and culture and sports development portray our interest and commitment the sustainable development of our communities of operation.
315 total views, 1 today