- Street / Area: 197 26th of July Corridor, Madinet Al Eelam, Al Agouzah,
- City: Giza Governorate
- Country: Egypt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phonenumber: +20 106 880 4764
- Website: https://cairojazzclub.com
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Nightclubs, Others
- Restaurant details: Fast food, Family style, Fine dining, Bar, Beach bar, Barbecue, Brasserie and bistro, Buffet, Cafetaria, Take away, Others
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Dutch cuisine, Greek cuisine, Indian cuisine, Italian cuisine, Lebanese cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Spanish cuisine, Asian cuisine, Others
- Listed: October 21, 2017 5:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The vibe achieved in our venue is a lively and engaging one where people can enjoy live music, delicious food and bar selections, while feeling right at home. In the center of it all, the Cairo Jazz Club stage is notoriously established as a portal for manifesting art and expression through music. It stands witness to the rise of many fresh talents, regularly hosting the finest live acts in town, as well as exciting international artists. We also make it our mission to tirelessly expose new talent and present them with the space and opportunity to grow; we are the starting ground for countless artists in the independent music scene. Adamant on catering to all tastes while remaining musically objective, Cairo Jazz Club hosts a different event every day, covering various genres, in addition to the occasional themed nights.
The philosophy that has kept us going thus far is simpler than you would think, “We serve good moods”. And that is precisely what is on the menu every day of the week. So if you enjoy having a good time while feeding your appetite with a delectable, diverse menu and euphorically intoxicating cocktails, then Cairo Jazz Club is the place to be.
407 total views, 1 today