- Street / Area: 100-102, Avenue des Saisons, box 30,
- City: Brussels
- Country: Belgium
- Website: http://www.brusselairlines.com
- Travel details: Airlines
- Destination Africa: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Democratic republic of The Congo, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Togo, Uganda
- Destination Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Others
- Destination Asia: Israel
- Destination North America: Canada, United states of America
- Listed: juli 8, 2016 12:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 49 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily, connecting the Capital of Europe to over 90 European and African destinations, as well as two destinations in the USA (New York JFK and Washington D.C.) and one in Canada (Toronto).
On long haul flights, the airline operates an all new Business Class with full flatbeds and state of the art inflight entertainment, and a brand new Economy class with ergonomic seats and individual inflight entertainment touchscreens. Long-haul flights are operated with Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft.
On its European routes, mainly operated with Airbus A319/A320, Brussels Airlines offers the choice between Check&Go, Light&Relax, Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class. In addition to its 19 long haul destinations in Africa, the US and Canada, Brussels Airlines and its intercontinental partners also offer long-haul codeshare flights to the United Arab Emirates, China, Thailand, India, and North America.
Brussels Airlines offers cargo capacity on all its flights, commercialized by the Cargo Department. The airline also handles its own daily maintenance.
Brussels Airlines is owned by SN Airholding and is backed up by more than 90 years of aviation experience.
Check the flight destinations for Africa and other continents throughÂ https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-be/destinations/Default.aspx
Brussels Airlines SA/NV
100-102, Avenue des Saisons, box 30
207 total views, 1 today