- Street / Area: Mustafa Kamel Street 29
- City: Maadi Cairo
- Country: Egypt
- Phonenumber: Tel: 02 2378 7893 Mobile: 0111 9178329
- Website: https://breadbasketegypt.com
- Food beverage details: Bakery and Pastry shops
- Listed: November 18, 2017 1:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The idea of a German bakery in Egypt was born in the early 90’s, years before the first Bread Basket was opened in Cairo in the beginning of 1998.
Since that time the Bread Basket brought a large variety of German baking culture to Egypt’s capital. German bread has a long tradition and is listed as a cultural herritage with over 1000 different kinds of bread and rolls.
In 2010 the Bread Basket Team finally decided to open an additional branch in the Red Sea Governorate and picked the town of Hurghada for this project. In the following two years they opened a total of three branches including one café in the small town.
The Bread Basket offers a large variety of Germany’s baking tradition such as dark breads, rolls, pretzels, sweets and traditional German cakes, always made with traditional recipes, imported German ingredients and loads of love for perfection.
394 total views, 1 today