- Street / Area: Development House 3rd floor Moi Avenue
- City: Nairobi
- Country: Kenya
- Email: 020 5100137/3311548
- Phonenumber: 020 5100137/3311548
- Website: https://www.cyka.co.ke
- Book shops specialized in: Book sales
- New or Used: New
- Listed: July 12, 2016 3:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Book shop Kenya Cyka
Book shop Kenya Cyka is a firm of Consultants specialized in diverse fields. Over the years, we have been conducting research and collecting information that meet special needs of our growing list of clients. From the data/information collected during our extensive research, we have been able to compile and publish the following books which are available on sale at our offices.
1. Kenya Salary Guide 2014 Edition
The guide is published annually and it covers salaries for management and non-management staff in the private sector and NGOs. The guide assists employers when recruiting /reviewing salaries for new and existing staff. Read More on The Kenya Salary Guide 2014
2. Highlights of the Five New Labour Laws
This is a simplified book which is intended to assist employers understand easily the five new labour laws. Read More on The New Labour Laws
3. An Overview of Kenyaâ€™s New Constitution
This is a simplified/condensed version of the New Constitution which is intended to give the reader and insight into what is provided for in the New Constitution. Read More on An Overview of Kenyaâ€™s New Constitution
4. Highlights of the New Employment Act, 2007 and The Industrial Court Act, 2011.
The book contains information which is important to the employer and the public in general on matters pertaining to Employment and Industrial Relations, with reference to Articles in the New Constitution impacting on Employment relations. Read More New Employment Act, 2007 and The Industrial Court Act, 2011.
5. Focus on Nairobi County By-Laws.
The book contains 18 By-laws currently in force. It is designed to create awareness within the business community and also the public in general. A section of the current business license fees & charges are also included. Read More on Nairobi County By-Laws
6. The New Land Laws Hand Book.
This book contains the three new land acts enacted in 2012 namely;
– The Land Act No. 6 of 2012
– The Land Registration Act No. 3 of 2012
– The National Land Commission Act No. 5 of 2012. Read More on The New Land Laws
7. Landlords and Tenants Guide.
We have compiled a guide governing landlords and tenants relationship.
The book covers the following acts:-
(1) The Rent Restrictions Act, Cap 296.
(2) The Landlords and Tenants (Shops, Hotels and Catering Establishments) Act, Cap 301.
(3) The Distress for the Rent Act, Cap 293
The Book also contains various rules and regulations as published by the relevant Ministries and should be read alongside the above acts namely, Cap 296 and 301.
Development House 3rd floor Moi Avenue
P.O Box 34713
00100 Nairobi Kenya
Phone: 020 5100137/3311548
Mobile: 0722 812 620 / 0733 335 633
Visit the website of Book shop Kenya Cyka. Click here.
520 total views, 1 today