- Street / Area: 11th Floor Rennie House 19 Ameshoff St Braamfontein
- Zip/Postal Code: PO Box 185
- City: Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27 11 407 3103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.bidvestbank.co.za/
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Business services, Funding and loans, Insurance, Forex, Investment, Money transports, Others
- Office in Africa: South Africa
- Listed: October 1, 2017 1:45 pm
- Expires: 193 days, 7 hours
Bidvest Bank is an entrepreneurial bank that was born to change the way people and businesses view financial solutions. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors in the way in which we service and look after our customers.
As both a South African bank and a subsidiary of The Bidvest Group Limited, Bidvest Bank is a dynamic business that seeks opportunities and market gaps that ‘traditional’ banking often neglects or ignores. We abide by legislation without ever letting processes, resources or systems restrict us from satisfying our customers.
Moody’s Investor Services has acknowledged our efforts to diversify our income, and in June 2017, upgraded Bidvest Bank to Aa2.za/P-1.za with a negative outlook. This makes us the highest-rated among South Africa’s second-tier banks.
‘Let’s get it done’
A simple philosophy that permeates every corner of our organisation; it drives the way in which we think and behave. It’s how we do business, how we help our customers achieve their goals. Looking beyond the norm and tailoring our offerings and products to better suit our customer’s needs. We service the needs of a diverse customer base that occupy different niches within the market. We continue to diversify with the market and evolve our offering.
Level 3 B-BBEE Status
We believe that Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment is an investment that is important for the survival of our country’s economy. As responsible citizens, we should positively contribute and participate in South African society and businesses, from small or medium enterprises to all levels of corporations.
As a Level 3 B-BBEE contributor, we’re committed to transformation and the principles of B-BBEE.
50 total views, 1 today