- Street / Area: 24 Ilupeju By-pass
- City: Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Email: email@example.com
- Phonenumber: 01 8981859
- Website: http://www.bbccharter.com
- Consultancy details: Accountancy, Auditing, Administration, Management consultancy, Business advisory, Strategy consultancy, Taxation
- Listed: February 10, 2017 8:55 am
- Expires: 79 days, 17 hours
BBC Professionals Accountancy Nigeria
BBC Professionals Accountancy Nigeria(Formerly Balogun Badejo & Co.) (Chartered Accountants) was established on 1 April, 1969 and it is one of the largest indigenous practicing firms in Nigeria offering to clients professional Auditing, Accounting, Tax, Insolvency, Financial and Management Advisory services.
What we can offer you.
Our services cut across different sectors of the economy. We have continued to render highly technical and prompt professional services which have contributed to the expansion of our clientele in the following sectors:
– Insurance, Banking and Finance.
– Manufacturing and Trading.
– Media and Information Technology.
– Oil and Gas.
– Professional and Academic.
– Governmental Organizations.
– Non-Governmental Organizations.
At BBC Professionals (Formerly Balogun Badejo & Co.), we provide expert services on financial and business matters. These are:
– Accounting Advisory / Reporting Accountants.
– Audit and Investigations.
– Due Diligence.
– Insolvency – Receivership and Liquidation.
In order to improve our services to our clients, we have specialized departments, dealing with taxation, management consultancies and secretarial sevices.
For ease of administration, we incorporated two distinct companies to cater for the last two functions, namely Balogun Badejo Consulting Limited and City Secretaries Limited.
BBC Professionals (Formerly Balogun Badejo & Co.) Partners and Staff are committed to providing all its clients (irrespective of size) qualitative and cost effective solutions to ensure their continued growth in the emerging competitive market.
To excel in our special area of proficiency: accounting, auditing, taxation, management advisory services and insolvency and place at the disposal of our clients the highly technical skills peculiar to the very professional accountant.
â€¢ Excellent quality and timely delivery of our services.
â€¢ Conscientious maintenance and improvement of our place in the profession.
â€¢ Contribution to the development of our community and profession in manpower development, technical expertise, meaningful and stable employment in a healthy environment whilst simultaneously discharging our social responsibilities.
â€¢ Dissemination of technical information towards regular communication to our staff, clients and the public.
Visit the website of BBC Professionals Accountancy Nigeria for more information. Click here.
150 total views, 1 today