- City: Thies
- Country: Senegal
- Phonenumber: +39 03 86 73 44 63
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.baobab.com
- Agriculture details: Agriculture farming, Agricultural exports, Agriculture products
- Agriculture products specified: Oils, Timber, Others
- Listed: March 17, 2017 8:39 am
- Expires: 149 days, 15 hours
Baobab Fruit Company Senegal B.F.C.S.
Founded in 1999, BFCS was the first global producer of organic baobab raw materials.Â BFCS recognized the potential for baobab as superfood due its nutritionally dense contents. Since then, the company has grown into the leading global producer for baobab raw materials.
The agricultural company transforms the fruit into a range of semi-processed raw materials for use in the food, cosmetics, and animal feedÂ markets.
Senegal headquartersÂ managesÂ the harvesting,Â processing, and packaging. While European subsidiary in Italy markets and distributes baobab raw materialsÂ to more than 50 countries worldwide, taking care of logistics and international standards.
BFCS focusesÂ on four key tenets: quality, safety, traceability and social responsibility.
Baobab Fruit Company Senegal wasÂ the first company to sell organic baobab raw materials. AndÂ is proudÂ ofÂ continuing theirÂ standards of safety and quality today.
Visit the website for more information. Click here.
171 total views, 2 today