- Street / Area: Roundabout Freedom
- City: Niamey
- Country: Niger
- Phonenumber: +227 94946868
- Email: ban @ banqueatlantique .net.
- Website: http://www.banqueatlantique.net
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Business services, Funding and loans, Investment, Others
- Office in Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Listed: November 6, 2017 5:32 pm
- Expires: 350 days, 5 hours
The Banque Atlantique Niger (BANE) is a public limited company under Nigerian law with a board of directors.
It was created on April 26, 2005 and approved as a bank in the West African Monetary Union (WAMU) under the number H 0136 N by order No. 0000324 of October 7, 2005 of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
It is governed by the banking law N ° 90-06 of June 26, 1990.
The bank started its activities in February 2006. The initial capital of FCFA 1.5 Billion was gradually raised to FCFA 2.5 Billion, then to FCFA 5 Billion in 2008 and then to FCFA 6.927 Billion in the year 009 by a capital increase by subscription in cash. Since 2010 the capital has risen to 7.5 billion.
Build the first pan-African banking group that is locally based and solidarity-based.
The mission of the group is to develop the continent through financial inclusion.
It is mainly organized around the following actions:
– Innovate for social and financial inclusion and support the emergence of the middle classes
– Strengthen the link between the African diaspora in the world and their country of origin
– Adapt to the specific needs of entrepreneurs and SMEs to accompany them in the long-term
– Adopting an integrated pan-African model serving corporate and institutional
clients – Being the preferred financial partner for economic and sectoral policies
8 total views, 1 today