- Street / Area: Route Tillabéry
- City: Niamey
- Country: Niger
- Phonenumber: (227) 20 33 00 17
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.boaniger.com
- Financial service details: Banking, Money transfers, E-banking, Credit cards, Funding and loans, Insurance, Investment, Money transports, Others
- Office in Africa: Niger
- Listed: November 7, 2017 11:40 am
- Expires: 257 days, 5 hours
BANK OF AFRICA – NIGER (BOA-NIGER) is the result of the resumption of the activities of NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL BANK (NIB, a bank affiliated to CITIBANK) by the BANK OF AFRICA Group.
Opened to the public on 25 April 1994 in the form of Société Anonyme with a Board of Directors, it currently holds a capital of 10 billion CFA francs.
BOA-NIGER made its introduction to the Regional Stock Exchange (BRVM) in December 2003 and is currently the only Nigerien Bank listed on the stock market.
It has a total balance sheet of more than 287 * billion CFA francs, a total customer deposit of over 145 * billion CFA francs, more than 199,222 accounts, nearly 250 employees *, spread over a network of 39 branches * including 11 agencies and 1 Business Center in Niamey and 11 in the regions *.
Like the BOA Group’s 16 other banks, BOA-NIGER is a universal commercial bank operating in the Retail, Corporate and Financial markets, providing its clients with the expertise of a powerful and structured group.
B OA-NIGER offers a rich and varied range of products, intended to cover as much as possible the demand of its customers, both individuals and companies, and in particular:
credits adapted to all the events of life, a monetary offer, both private and international, E-banking services
44 total views, 1 today