- Street / Area: Rue Abdallaye
- City: Nouakchott
- Country: Mauritania
- Phonenumber: 212 (0) 5 22 29 88 88
- Website: http://www.attijariwafabank.com
- Financial service details: Banking, E-banking, Credit cards, Others
- Office in Africa: Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Senegal
- Office in Europe: France, United Kingdom
- Office in North America: Others
- Office in South America: Others
- Listed: November 14, 2017 12:07 pm
- Expires: 358 days
Attijariwafa Bank (formerly Banque Commerciale du Maroc) is the largest banking group in Morocco and the third one in Africa. As on October 2015, the Bank had a network of 3,534 branches worldwide, including London, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Shanghai, The Netherlands, Tunisia, Senegal, Mauritania and Mali.
Since 2010 and in a logic of intra-regional integration, the Attijariwafa Bank group has extended its universal banking model in Mauritania. In order to position itself on the national market as a reference player, the bank has devised a strategic development plan to actively participate in the banking and financing of the Mauritanian economy with innovative solutions. It is therefore for this purpose that Attijari Bank Mauritania has focused primarily on supporting and diversifying the range of services for individual, professional and corporate customers through the deployment of a development plan for its branch network in Nouakchott and inland.
8 total views, 1 today