- Street / Area: Aguleri Road
- City: Enugu
- Country: Nigeria
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://enugustate.gov.ng
- Government & Political parties: Ministries and Departments, Political leaders, Others
- Divisions: Agriculture, Climate change, Commerce, Communications, Culture, Defense, Devolution and planning, Education, Energy, Environment, Finance, Fisheries, Foreign affairs, Forestry, Health, Industry, Immigration, Information, Interior, Irrigation, Justice, labour, Land management, Media, Mining, Natural resources, Petroleum and Oil, Public works and infrastructure, Religion, Science and technology, Sport, Tourism, Transport, Water resources
- Listed: October 12, 2017 10:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
About Association Of Local Government Of Nigeria
Enugu State is in the South East geo-political Zone of Nigeria. It is located at 6o30′ North of Equator, and 7o30′ East of Latitude.
It is plus one hour (+1hr) GMT on the World Time Zone. It shares border with the following states: Abia and Imo to the south; Ebonyi to the east, Benue to the north-east, Kogi to the north-west and Anambra State to the west. It covers an area of 7,161 km2 (2,765sq mi), and ranks 29th out of the 36 States of Nigeria in terms of land area. Enugu State has a good climatic condition all the year round. The hottest month is February with about 87.16 oF (30.64 oC), while the lowest temperature is recorded in November/December, reaching about 60.54 oF (15.86 oC). Lowest rainfall of about 0.16 cubic centimeters (0.0098 cu in) is recorded in February, while the highest rainfall is recorded in July at about 35.7 cubic centimeters (2.18 cu in).
With an estimated population of 3,267.837, (1,596,042-males and 1,671,795- females) (2006 Census), it ranks 23rd out of the 36 States of the federation. Enugu State is also densely populated, and is rated at 460/km2 (1,200/sq mi). This is regarded as one of the highest in Africa. Demographers have however, continually put the realistic population figure of Enugu State at six million. The State’s area code is 042, while its ISO 3166 code is NG-EN. Official website is Enugustate.gov.ng.
310 total views, 2 today