- Street / Area: St. Croix
- City: Port Louis
- Country: Mauritius
- Phonenumber: +230 242 4850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: @ amisdedonbosco.officiel
- NGO Africa details: Children, Disabled people
- Listed: November 2, 2017 10:54 am
- Expires: 282 days, 13 hours
The Friends of Don Bosco Association is a non-governmental and secular organization that aims to promote child protection.
The Association of Friends of Don Bosco is a non-governmental and lay Organization inspired by the pedagogy of Don Bosco: a pedagogy that aims at the integral development of the person – body, heart, intelligence and spirit.
Founded in 2010, it is committed to the fight against poverty and the promotion of a liberating education, in popular circles and places of great poverty.
Educate in the light of the spirit of preventive education pedagogy for integral development of the lives of vulnerable people especially the poorest, abandoned and at-risk children and their families by supporting their rights.
35 total views, 3 today