- Street / Area: Africa Street
- City: Khartoum
- Country: Sudan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phonenumber: +249 15 521 2121
- Website: https://www.assahavillage.com/Restaurants/6/-1/Sudan
- Bars and restaurants details: Restaurants, Bars
- Restaurant details: Family style, Fine dining
- Cuisine type: African cuisine, Lebanese cuisine, Others
- Listed: May 2, 2017 7:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Assaha Restaurant Khartoum
Abu Ahmed is an Arab traveler who decided to carry in his memory a dear picture of his village with its beautiful stones while travelling the world. Abu Ahmad’s determination prevented him from resting or relaxing before raising his life motto: “With love and nostalgia, the village can invade the city”. After the establishment of Assaha village in Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar and Sudan, this charming Lebanese traditional village entered the European world and settled in the heart of the British capital, as a great witness to the Arabic and Islamic civilizations, which are deeply rooted in history and constitute a rich heritage loaded with our ancestors’ stories. Definitely, Assaha translated the pages of history through creating dazzling architectural spaces reflecting the real image of the traditional Lebanese village.
Like many Lebanese farmers, Abu Ahmed carries a basket filled with abundant crops coming from Lebanese villages. But more importantly, Abu Ahmed’s basket is loaded with fruits of love, grains of nostalgia and an abundance of perfumes and fragrances that affect the entire world and demonstrate the important role of the civilizations, traditions and lifestyles provided by Assaha village.
Visit the website for more information. Click here
251 total views, 1 today